Bolton Quarry Rules
The Quarry is now protected by CRAG-VT. Please help us ensure continued access to the Quarry by following these rules:
IMPORTANT ENTRY/PARKING INFORMATION
- The Quarry access road has been fixed up. Please park in the lower quarry, on the left as you drive in.
- DO NOT block ANY driveways, roads or access—you will be towed.
- DO NOT TRESPASS across anyone else’s land.
- DRIVE SLOWLY!
WHILE AT THE QUARRY
- Keep noise to a minimum & respect neighboring landowners.
- NO camping or fires.
- Carry out all your trash.
- Reminder: Climbing is dangerous—you climb at your own risk.
Thank you to everyone who helped protect the Quarry. We appreciate your cooperation and hope you will do your part to ensure good relations with our neighbors. ~CRAG-VT
Questions or Comments? Please call 244-5567 or email