As a non-for-profit 501(c)3 organization, our mission is to support Vermont’s climbing community by securing, protecting & conserving access to cliffs and other climbing resources.
We Secure Access to Vermont Cliffs
- We build long-term relationships with landowners to maintain access to cliffs located on private property
- We collaborate with the VT Agency of Natural Resources to ensure that climbing on state lands is done so responsibly and in alignment with environmental and recreation management plans
- When necessary, we purchase property & obtain conservation easements to ensure long term access to threatened climbing areas
We Steward Vermont Climbing
- We organize and conduct trail maintenance and volunteer clean-ups
- We collaborate with the Vermont Nongame and Natural Heritage Program to protect the threatened and endangered species that live in cliff ecosystems
- We inform climbers, land managers and the public of access, environmental and historical climbing information
We Build Community
By hosting events, including member meet-ups, stewardship days, speaker series, film showings, and the Vermont Climbing Festival
Join our email list to get the latest in all the Vermont climbing news delivered straight to your email inbox. We never share your email and you can unsubscribe at any time. Stay in the loop!