Support Vermont’s Climbing Future
Your donation or membership is essential to the protection of Vermont climbing. We fully appreciate your support of CRAG-VT. And, CRAG-VT is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization so your contribution may qualify for a tax deduction. Thank you for valuing the protection and stewardship of Vermont’s climbing resources and for making an investment in Vermont’s climbing future!
Get a CRAG-VT membership for only $25.00 for a year of savings at local gear shops.
Donate at the $100.00 level and receive a copy of “Tough Schist : Rock Climbing in Northern Vermont” signed by the author, Travis Peckham!
Make a Donation
Just looking to pitch in? Please make a secure, simple one-time donation by clicking the PayPal donation button below. You’ll be helping CRAG-VT operate and support local climbing conservation and stewardship projects. (To join or renew your membership, use the PayPal button below)
Join or Renew Your Membership…
…and enjoy these benefits!
Gear & Indoor Climbing Discounts:
CRAG-VT continues to receive the generous support of local outdoor retailers, with amazing discounts at local stores!
When you join you’ll get a membership card and receive:
- Appalachian Outdoors: 15% off anything in their online store using your member coupon code
- Climb High: 25% off regularly priced items, some restrictions apply
- EMS: 20% off on club days.
- Outdoor Gear Exchange: 15% off on club days (10% off consignment items) with an additional 5% donation going to CRAG-VT on those days.
- Petra Cliffs: 20% off pre-paid memberships of 3 months or longer (does not apply to EFTs); $5 bouldering on Fridays!; 1st Monday of the month, CRAG-VT members bring a friend for free (does not include rental gear or instruction)!
- Adventure Spirit Rock+Ice+Alpine Experiences: 10% off the first day of rock, ice, or alpine guiding/instruction.
- MetroRock Burlington, VT: Student rate for all CRAG-VT members for day passes and memberships. NOTE: EFT fee is waived on first time activation only.
Access & Community:
A commitment to protect the unique climbing resources in our own backyard. And the opportunity to connect with the people who care about climbing here as much as you do.
Getting Your Membership Card:
After we receive payment via PayPal or check, we’ll email the card to you as a printable PDF file. Please allow about a week for us to process your membership after receipt of your donation. Membership cards are valid for one year from date of issue.
Send a Check
You are welcome to email your contribution as a check payable to “CRAG-VT” to: P.O. Box 614, Richmond, VT 05477. If it is a membership, please indicate: (1) the Member Name to appear on the membership card; and (2) the email address to which the card should be sent. Please note that compared with joining online (recommended), additional processing time will be needed before you’ll receive your membership card. Checks are preferred for large donations because it saves us the cost of the PayPal transaction fees (currently 2.2% + $.30, which adds up to $22.30 in fees on a $1000 donation). Thank you for your support!
Please consider taking your involvement with CRAG-VT to the next level by volunteering. We have several excellent opportunities to secure long-term climbing access — now is a great time to get involved! CRAG-VT meets on the first Tuesday of each month in Richmond, VT at 6:30 PM except during summer months. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm.