18 volunteers attended the first trail day of the season, lead by CRAG-VT volunteers Pete Clark and Christian Skalka. They crew was a mixture of UVM Outling Club students and staff, CRAG-VT Volunteers, and Lone Rock Point Stewards. They worked from 9am-1pm and a few stayed on until 3pm, clocking a total of 78 volunteer hours!
- Spread 8+ yards of mulch around the Parade grounds to delineate trails
- Installed 2 new sections of split rail fencing (24’ each)
- Bushed in many spur trails
- Cut invasive buckthorn along trails
- Cut in and improved the “north” gully trail (skiers right) along the lake shore
- Graffiti removal
- Additional trail work and buckthorn removal at cliff base
- Glued LRP 4×4 wayfinding post signs to prevent any more from walking off!
- Installed a new CRAG VT trail sign for the north gully trail. This sign is intentionally discrete.